UAA is a leading underwriting agency specialising in insurance cover for industrial and commercial plant and equipment.
Our reputation is based on professional services being provided by a team of customer focused, highly skilled people who are responsive to client needs. Our operational systems are state of the art to add significantly to UAA strengths which include:
• 100% Underwritten by the QBE Insurance Group.
• Unique expertise – Market leader in mobile plant and machinery insurance.
• Market strength - Annual premiums in excess of $120m.
• Claims settlement - High levels of expertise and authority.
• Solid experience – Access to the first class repairers and assessors.
• Dependable - Proven track record of reliability.
Following the completion of the share acquisition on 1st April 2015, Steadfast Group Limited (SGL) now wholly owns UAA. We have access to shared services from the SGL. SGL may fund, subsidise or charge a fee for these services. SGL has arrangements with some insurers, underwriting agencies and premium funders where SGL may receive between 0.5% to 1.5% commission of the base premium paid (excluding government charges) for certain products arranged by SGL or its member insurance brokers.
SGL’s financial services guide is available at www.steadfast.com.au or on request by telephoning SGL’s Company Secretary on 02 9495 6500.
We are updating our publications to reflect these points.
UAA is an Australian Financial Services Licence Holder. AFSL Number 238517.